If you are having trouble downloading your file to your device, you can use a USB cord to connect your device to your computer and drag files directly onto it.
- Use the link in the email to download your book.
- When you download a file, it is automatically sent to your “Downloads” folder unless you have picked a different default location for downloads (you may also save it to a particular folder if you choose).
- Connect your Kindle, Nook, or Kobo device (you can also connect iOS and Android devices) with the appropriate USB cable.
- Locate the folder for your device under the “My Computer” folder on Windows. On a Mac, your device will show up in the sidebar of any “Finder” window.
- Drag and drop your ebook files directly into the folder for your device and the specific documents folder if one is required for your device.
- After disconnecting your device from your computer, it may take up to ten minutes for your file to appear on your device.